HOW TO REPORT A MAINTENANCE ISSUE
Maintenance issues can arise at any time of the year, but we see an increase in specific issues during the winter months, particularly with condensation, boilers, heating, frozen pipes and blocked gutters.
With effect from 26 November 2018
, report ALL
maintenance issues at https://callaways.fixflo.com
, or use the button on Callaways' HOME
Your Tenancy Manager aims to rectify issues in the shortest possible time.
EMERGENCIES OUTSIDE OFFICE HOURS
Use the link at https://callaways.fixflo.com
to report the emergency. Our emergency contractors will contact you direct to assess the emergency and to decide the immediate action to be taken.
GAS EMERGENCIES (INCLUDING CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR ALARM SOUNDING)
Can you smell gas?
Do you think there's a gas leak?
Stay safe, so:
EMERGENCIES DURING OFFICE HOURS
- Call the National Gas Service Emergency Line on 0800 111 999 to report a suspected gas leak
- Turn off the gas supply at the meter (do not switch on again until cleared to do so by a gas engineer)
- Open doors and windows to expel gas
- DO put out naked flames, such as candles
- DO NOT smoke
- DO NOT use cigarette lighters
- DO NOT turn on light or electric switches
- Wait for an engineer from the National Grid to attend
are dealt with as a priority. Call 01273-735237.
If there is an emergency at your property during office hours, contact Callaways immediately as well as the relevant emergency service so we can address the problem quickly and take corrective action.
Tenants - Emergency numbers to call outside office hours
are contained within your ‘Emergency Pack’. We recommend you keep EMERGENCY SERVICES telephone numbers to hand by either pinning the numbers in a visible and memorable place within the property or in ‘Contacts’ on your mobile phone.
GENERAL REPAIRS, MAINTENANCE AND FAULTS
If a problem occurs in the property use the link https://callaways.fixflo.com
to report the issue.