Careers in Property with Callaways Estate & Letting Agents
Callaways Estate & Letting Agents continue to occupy the premises they began in back in 1935 at 59 Church Road, Hove. With its Head Office in Worthing, serving Vendors and Landlords in Worthing and Arundel, Callaways is poised for the coming years in everything Sales, Lettings, and Property Management.
There are many benefits of working for Callaways Estate & Letting Agents and if you have a genuine interest in joining property professionals and are looking for a career in property, we'd love to hear from you.
We have a progressive management team and opportunities in various departments – contact us today for details of our current vacancies Heather.Hilder@callaways.co.uk :
Posted: 25/04/17 Property Management Professional/Key Account Manager (includes New Business Development …)
We have two offices - central Hove and Worthing Head office
- Our management team are industry experts and share their experience and provide on-going training for your career development
- On-going support and career development to achieve industry recognised qualifications (ARLA Propertymark, NAEA Propertymark etc)
- Career progression in various departments throughout the business – Accounts, Negotiating, Marketing, Customer Services
Callaways Estate & Lettings Agents – We are fiercely independent and family run. Originally established in 1935, the current owner, Heather Hilder-Darling bought the business in 2008, and has since achieved multiple awards for innovation amongst the industry’s finest.
Why join Callaways Estate & Lettings Agents?
Everyone who joins Callaways already has a passion for property, and for giving great customer service to our in-house teams and to our Vendors and Landlords. If you’re as passionate as we are, then you’ll be keen to develop your personal and professional skills, and we’re with you all the way … We have various development schemes throughout our business, many of which offer transferable skills if you decide to change direction over the course of your career. We offer support at branch and Head Office level to encourage confidence in whichever role you undertake. Your success is our success …
General Benefits from Training and Development
We are committed to training and developing our teams because of the many benefits offered:
- Increased job satisfaction and morale
- Increased motivation
- Increased efficiencies in processes
- Increased capacity to adopt new technologies and methods
- Increased innovation in strategies and products
- Reduced employee turnover (current average 3.6 years)
- Enhanced company image
- Reduced risks
Your Personal Training Plan
Everyone can benefit from training, but it is for YOU and YOUR MANAGER to agree all aspects, which means you get the best out of your training and development. See your career develop before your eyes with our comprehensive Career Plan.
Callaways Sales, Lettings and Property Experts – from Saltdean to Chichester:
- Covering a vast area between Saltdean, East Sussex to Chichester, West Sussex, our negotiators build business reputation with the strong on-line presence of Callaways Estate & Letting Agents through marketing, social media, local events, sponsorships and networking
- We provide exceptional customer experience, as witnessed by our many testimonials – we always respond to negative reviews, because there are two sides to every story!
- We use innovative methods to bring properties, houses and flats, to the market for sale or letting at the correct price, leading to a quick and efficient sale or let
Your Property Pre-requisites:
- Knowledge of, and genuine interest in, the local Brighton & Hove property market;
- Passion for customer service, exceeding, not meeting, expectations;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Integrity, honesty, and trustworthy;
- Driving license;
- Property Qualifications eg ARLA Propertymark, NAEA Propertymark, RICS, AIRPM etc
To find out more, send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org