Properties in East Sussex
Properties for sale
2 Stroudley Road, Brighton, East Sussex
- Open Plan living/kitchen area
- One double bedroom - fitted wardrobe
- Juliette balcony to living area
- Located near Brighton Station & North Laines
- Modern, stylish and contemporary specification
- Communal roof terrace
- EPC Rating B
- Service Charge 1/10/17 - 31/03/18 Half Year £1,045.78
- Current Annual Ground Rent: £250
Ideal for professional purchasers, First Time Buyers or Buy to Let, Callaways Residential Sales are delighted to offer this SECOND FLOOR LEASEHOLD one bedroom apartment at Brighton Belle, this popu...
Brighton Belle, 2 Stroudley Road, BRIGHTON, East Sussex
- Brighton Belle - Third Floor
- One Bedroom Leasehold Apartment
- Views to countryside
- One owner since 2009
- Ideal Investor / First Time Buyer
- Vibrant location - close to North Laines, Brighton Station, Seven Dials
- Ideal for commuters
- On site Caretaker
- Communal roof garden on 11th floor and sky garden
- Council Tax Band B
Brighton Belle has proved a popular location for buyers and investors since it was built in 2009, now an iconic Eco-building in the heart of central Brighton.
If you're looking for a one bedroo...
Belbourne Court, Bread Street, Brighton, East Sussex
- Central Location
- Private roof terrace
- In House Caretaker
- Large double Bedroom
- Communal reception area
- Parking Available
Callaways are delighted to offer this 1 bedroom retirement flat in the heart of Brighton. Located on Bread Street with only a moments walk to the Pavilion and Brighton seafront. This highly sought ...
Beach Hut 333, Hove Lagoon, HOVE, East Sussex
- Close to amenities for all ages
- Well maintained
- Includes traditional windbreak
- While away the hours, strolling along the prom towards Hove Lagoon, King Alfred Centre, or towards central Hove
- Enjoy the Bowling Club, Tennis Courts or Pitch & Putt
- Let life drift by, with the sounds of the sea ...
Idling away the hours in Beach Hut 333 is easy, especially when there is so much to see, and do. A short stroll along Hove prom towards Hove Lagoon, you'll find 'Big Beach Cafe', Western Lawns a...
Beach Hut 334, Hove Lagoon, Hove
- Kingsway - within a stone's throw
- Close to Hove Lagoon and its many amenities
- Directly south of Berriedale Avenue, Hove
- Awning / windbreak included
'Persian Green' is the apt colour of this lovely beach hut - Number 334. Callaways' latest 'property on the prom', has been cared for since 2008 by owners who are reluctant to part with it. 334 l...
Beach Hut 409, Hove Lagoon, Hove, East Sussex
- Hove Lagoon - a stone's throw away
- Accessible from southern end of Glendor and Wish Road
- 'Grown-up' amenities: Bowling Green, Pitch & Putt, Tennis (season dependent)
- Kiddies amenities: play area, paddling pool, skate park, promenade (season dependent)
- Beaches, cafes, the sea - providing all year round leisure facilities
Beach Hut - 409
Kids love the beach all year round, whatever the weather! Beach Hut 409, close to Hove Lagoon and accessible from the southern end of Glendor Road and Wish Road is a childr...
Thinking of selling?If you have a property like this in or around the Brighton & Hove area and want to know what it's worth, get in touch! Request Valuation