Properties in East Sussex
Properties for sale
7 Grand Avenue, HOVE, East Sussex
- 'The Avenues' Conservation Area
- Lower Ground Floor Apartment
- Grand Avenue, Central Hove
- Hove Lawns within minutes' walk
- Two double bedrooms
- Large Lounge
- Guide price £325,000 to £350,000
- No Onward Chain
- Lease 102 Years
Grandeur in Grand Avenue... GUIDE PRICE £325,000 to £350,000.
Within this double fronted Victorian building of 8 apartments, Callaways offer for sale one of the two lower ground apa...
5 Cromwell Road, Hove, East Sussex
- Grade II listed building in Willett Estate C.A.
- Top Floor Leasehold Flat (3rd/4th floor)
- Ideal First Time Buyer
- One Bedroom
- Resident Parking Zone: N
- EPC: F
- Council Tax Band A
- Lease expires 24/03/2139
- Ground Rent: £150 pa
- Current Annual Service Charge: £1,334
Located in a GRADE II listed building on the north side of Cromwell Road, this generously proportioned ONE BEDROOM apartment is on the top (3rd/4th) floor. Experience and feel the history and heri...
Beach hut 121, Hove Lawns
- Hove lawns beach hut in good order
- Close to amenities
- Lovingly Kept
- In Good Condition
- Beach Hut Office Fees Apply
Beach hut 121
Callaways are delighted to offer this beach hut in a prime location.
Situated in the most popular and sought after location along the promenade of hove lawns direc...
Hove Lagoon, HOVE
- Popular Hove Lagoon
- Backs onto Lagoon Water Sports
- Dog friendly beach from huts 376 - 457 [1 May - 30 September]
- Excellent condition
Hove Lagoon is a popular location for those looking for a Beach Hut. The
Lagoon and seafront are like magnets for people whether the sun is shining, or the wind is howling, whatever the time of...
Beach Hut 454, Hove Lagoon, HOVE, East Sussex
- Backs on to Hove Lagoon
- Ideal location for ALL the family
- Close to shower
- Dog friendly beach opposite
Blue and white are the colours of summer skies, and the gentle lapping water - and our latest 'property on the prom' with its 'Pacific Blue' painted double doors and white interior reflect summer h...
Beach Hut 425, Hove Lagoon, East Sussex
- Same ownership since 2007
- Excellent condition - repainted in 2018
- Between Hove Lagoon and King Alfred
- Lovely views along the coast - spot the i360
The prettiest of pinks! We love this 'property on the prom' resplendent in its recently painted double pink doors, reflecting the colours of a late summer evening or an early morning, bubble-gum, ...
Beach Hut 335a, West Hove
- South of Berriedale Avenue
- Excellent condition – new roof, redecorated inside and out in 2018
- Backs on to Hove Pitch & Putt
- Western Lawns
- Easy bike, pram, wheelchair access
Beach Hut 335a is one of several brightly coloured properties on the prom just south of Berriedale Avenue. In one ownership for the past 20 years, now is the opportunity to acquire one of Hove's b...
Beach Hut 378, Hove, East Sussex
- Hove Lagoon
- Rebuilt in 2014; repainted 2018
- Excellent condition
- Near water tap
- With shelving/storage/seating
'Yellow is the colour ...' repainted in 2018, this sunny beach hut is a couple of minutes' walk away from Hove Lagoon and Café. Ideally suited for Hove residents living between Tennis Road ...
Beach Hut 444, Hove, East Sussex
- Hove Lagoon Beach Hut
- Good condition
- Nearby water and land activities
- Choice of cafes and restaurants
Hove is a popular location for beach-goers across the generations - wide promenade, beaches, cafes and restaurants and active, and not so active, sports and activities abound. Hove Lagoon is the ...
Beach Hut 360, Hove, East Sussex
- Are you a Brighton & Hove resident? Then you can apply for a Beach Hut Licence
- Between Hove Lagoon and King Alfred Centre
- 'Grown-up' amenities: Bowling Green, Pitch & Putt, Tennis
- Kiddies amenities at Hove Lagoon: play area, paddling pool, skate park
- Beaches, cafes, the sea and promenade provide all year round leisure facilities for the whole family
Beach Hut - 360
SOLD by Callaways' Beach Hut Specialist Dept - Beach Hut 360 on Hove promenade.
Close to Kingsway Pitch and Putt, Bowling Greens and the Tennis Courts, we defy ...
Thinking of selling?If you have a property like this in or around the Brighton & Hove area and want to know what it's worth, get in touch! Request Valuation