Properties in Brighton and Hove
Properties for sale
New Church Road, Hove, East Sussex
- Well established home in popular BN3 [Hove]
- Generous, versatile accommodation
- Gardens front and rear
- Off street parking on private driveway for several cars, plus single garage
- Potential for multi-generational living or work/live options
- Close to schools and accessible to Hove (1.5m) and Portslade Mainline Railway stations (0.6m) on foot
- Scope for improvement STPP and general updating/modernisation
- Council Tax Band: G | EPC Rating: E
NO ONGOING CHAIN - A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO USE THE NATURAL LIGHT OF THIS HOVE FREEHOLD HOUSE TO CREATE A WONDERFUL, MODERN, FAMILY HOME ...
Its unique features include generous 2,000 sq.ft, r...
7 Grand Avenue, HOVE, East Sussex
- 'The Avenues' Conservation Area
- Lower Ground Floor Apartment
- Grand Avenue, Central Hove
- Hove Lawns within minutes' walk
- Two double bedrooms
- Large Lounge
- No Onward Chain
Grandeur in Grand Avenue...
Within this double fronted Victorian building of 8 apartments, Callaways offer for sale one of the two lower ground apartments. Accessed via stair-case, Callaways n...
49 Lorna Road, HOVE, East Sussex
- Ground Floor
- Converted Apartment (one of three)
- One Bedroom
- Rear garden/patio
- EPC Rating E
You'll be spoiled for choice of what to do, and where to go with Callaways' latest property to be offered for sale. This ONE BEDROOM apartment is full of personality and is under 1 mile to Hove ...
5 Cromwell Road, Hove, East Sussex
- Grade II listed building in Willett Estate C.A.
- Top Floor Leasehold Flat (3rd/4th floor)
- Ideal First Time Buyer
- Resident Parking Zone: N
- EPC: F
- Council Tax Band A
- Lease expires 24/03/2139
- Ground Rent: £150 pa
- Current Annual Service Charge: £1,334
Stroll along Cromwell Road to the front entrance of this Grade II listed building, and you immediately feel the history and heritage of this delightful Willett Estate Conservation Area of Hove. Cl...
Beach Hut 360, Hove, East Sussex
- Are you a Brighton & Hove resident? Then you can apply for a Beach Hut Licence
- Between Hove Lagoon and King Alfred Centre
- 'Grown-up' amenities: Bowling Green, Pitch & Putt, Tennis
- Kiddies amenities at Hove Lagoon: play area, paddling pool, skate park
- Beaches, cafes, the sea and promenade provide all year round leisure facilities for the whole family
Beach Hut - 360
SOLD by Callaways' Beach Hut Specialist Dept - Beach Hut 360 on Hove promenade.
Close to Kingsway Pitch and Putt, Bowling Greens and the Tennis Courts, we defy ...
Thinking of selling?If you have a property like this in or around the Brighton & Hove area and want to know what it's worth, get in touch! Request Valuation