Properties in Brighton and Hove
Properties for sale
7 Grand Avenue, HOVE, East Sussex
- 'The Avenues' Conservation Area
- Lower Ground Floor Apartment
- Grand Avenue, Central Hove
- Two double bedrooms
- Large Lounge
- Guide price £325,000 to £350,000
Grandeur in Grand Avenue... GUIDE PRICE £325,000 to £350,000.Within this double fronted Victorian building of 8 apartments, Callaways offer for sale one of the two lower ground apartmen...
5 Cromwell Road, Hove, East Sussex
Located in a GRADE II listed building on the north side of Cromwell Road, this generously proportioned ONE BEDROOM apartment is on the top (3rd/4th) floor. Experience and feel the history and heritage of this delightful W...
Beach Hut 121, Hove Lawns
- Hove Lawns beach hut in good order
- Close to amenities
- Lovingly Kept
- In Good Condition
- Beach Hut Office Fees Apply
Beach Hut 121 Callaways are delighted to offer this beach hut in a prime location. Situated in the most popular and sought after location along the promenade of Hove Lawns directly adjacent to ...
Hove Lagoon, HOVE
- Popular Hove Lagoon
- Backs onto Lagoon Water Sports
- Dog friendly beach from huts 376 - 457 [1 May - 30 September]
- Excellent condition
Hove Lagoon is a popular location for those looking for a Beach Hut. The Lagoon and seafront are like magnets for people whether the sun is shining, or the wind is howling, whatever the time of yea...
Beach Hut 335a, West Hove
- South of Berriedale Avenue
- Excellent condition new roof, redecorated inside and out in 2018
- Backs on to Hove Pitch & Putt
- Western Lawns
- Easy bike, pram, wheelchair access
Beach Hut 335a is one of several brightly coloured properties on the prom just south of Berriedale Avenue. In one ownership for the past 20 years, now is the opportunity to acquire one of Hove's b...
Beach Hut 425, Hove Lagoon, East Sussex
- Same ownership since 2007
- Excellent condition - repainted in 2018
- Between Hove Lagoon and King Alfred
- Lovely views along the coast - spot the i360
The prettiest of pinks! We love this 'property on the prom' resplendent in its recently painted double pink doors, reflecting the colours of a late summer evening or an early morning, bubble-gum, ...
Beach Hut 166, Hove
- Dog friendly beach
- Western Esplanade lawns to rear
- Metred Parking & close to Zones W, R & N
- Magnificent views of the coastline including i360
Beach Hut 166 has been a real 'home-from-home' for the last 5 years for its current owner. This property on the prom was rebuilt two years ago, with its original doors. It is close to Sackville R...
Thinking of selling?If you have a property like this in or around the Brighton & Hove area and want to know what it's worth, get in touch! Request Valuation