Properties in Brighton and Hove
Properties for sale
Gordon Road, Portslade, Brighton, East Sussex
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Extended Terraced House
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Excellent Commuter Links
- Scope for improvement
- EPC Rating: E
- Council Tax Band: C
This great little 2 bedroom home comes to the market for the first time in many years. A hugely popular area for families, commuters and investors this classic 2 bedroom mid-terrace property has a...
Ground Floor Flat, Goldstone Villas, Hove, East Sussex
- 0.1 miles to Hove Mainline Station
- Ground Floor Flat
- Gas Central Heating
- Generous reception room
- Double bedroom
- Scope for improvement
- Lease - 99 years from September 2006
- Council Tax Band: A
Home Sweet Hove:
This one bedroom lofty property is a commuter's paradise! Hop on or off the train at Hove Mainline Station, and within minutes, (0.1 mile) you'll be home to your ground floor ...
Hove Lagoon, HOVE
- Aptly named "Little Beach Hut of Dreams"
- Located by Hove Lagoon between Big Beach Café and The Venue
- Hove Lawns/Kingsway - park the car, cycle, Wheelchair/buggy accessible
- Leisure and pleasure facilities nearby with fun for all the family
Everybody loves candy floss, with its pink and white spun sugar on a stick. Put out your deck-chairs, and spin out hours of fun and relaxation in this corner of promenade heaven, breathing in the ...
Beach Hut 333, Hove Lagoon, HOVE, East Sussex
- Close to amenities for all ages
- Well maintained
- Includes traditional windbreak
- While away the hours, strolling along the prom towards Hove Lagoon, King Alfred Centre, or towards central Hove
- Enjoy the Bowling Club, Tennis Courts or Pitch & Putt
- Let life drift by, with the sounds of the sea ...
Idling away the hours in Beach Hut 333 is easy, especially when there is so much to see, and do. A short stroll along Hove prom towards Hove Lagoon, you'll find 'Big Beach Cafe', Western Lawns a...
Beach Hut 360, Hove, East Sussex
- Are you a Brighton & Hove resident? Then you can apply for a Beach Hut Licence
- Between Hove Lagoon and King Alfred Centre
- 'Grown-up' amenities: Bowling Green, Pitch & Putt, Tennis
- Kiddies amenities at Hove Lagoon: play area, paddling pool, skate park
- Beaches, cafes, the sea and promenade provide all year round leisure facilities for the whole family
Beach Hut - 360
SOLD by Callaways' Beach Hut Specialist Dept - Beach Hut 360 on Hove promenade.
Close to Kingsway Pitch and Putt, Bowling Greens and the Tennis Courts, we defy ...
Beach Hut 273, Kingway, HOVE, East Sussex
- Close to Langdale Road, Langdale Gardens and Carlisle Road
- Local Recreation Activities:
- Kingsway Bowling Club, Tennis Courts, Pitch & Putt
- Call 01273-735237 to book your viewing
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Beach Hut 273
Whether the wind is howling, or the waves are crashing, whether calm radiates from the gentle lapping of the waves, or a soft sea breeze, the seasons create their own master...
Thinking of selling?If you have a property like this in or around the Brighton & Hove area and want to know what it's worth, get in touch! Request Valuation